March SATI fire alarm incedent in my school

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: March SATI fire alarm incedent in my school
By Milltime51 (Milltime51) on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 10:05 am: Edit

I took the SATI in march at my school, and the fire alarm went off in the middle. We were outside for a while, and then went back in and just resumed the test. I haven't been able to find out anything, but do you think these scores will be counted? I have my doubts, but I don't see why we would have continued if that was the case...

By Athlonmj (Athlonmj) on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 10:34 am: Edit

I remember one year during AP Testing, that happened at our school. They made everybody retake.

By Mrbesch (Mrbesch) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 11:49 pm: Edit

That happened to me too! The alarm went off during the test, during section 2. Did you take it at Brookline High School?

By Milltime51 (Milltime51) on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 11:45 pm: Edit

Yep. Do you go to bhs?

By Welshie (Welshie) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 03:08 pm: Edit

Anyone else smellin' a senior prank?

By Nycdebater (Nycdebater) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 03:14 pm: Edit

haha i find this funny because in my school regardless of anything the alarm goes off every period..they dont even take it seriously anymore..wonder if somethin really happens..what would happen..hmmm..

By Milltime51 (Milltime51) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 05:58 pm: Edit

UPDATE: Apparently a bunch of people called ETS about it, and those people are allowed to retake the test, but I don't want to, so I don't have to. I think it's a good solution - about as fair as you can get, although there's gotta be a good amount of angry kids either way

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page