May SAT II US History and AP tests

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: May SAT II US History and AP tests
By Milltime51 (Milltime51) on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 09:31 am: Edit

I am taking the SAT IIs and AP test for US History in may, and I want to get the best prep book available for each of them. Which books do you suggest? Would it be best to get both books from the same company? Is it necessary for the books to have any correlation? I really just need the best AP book out there and the best SATII book out there. Thanks for any advice I can get

By Smartaleck123 (Smartaleck123) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 11:59 pm: Edit

Hey! Same exact question I have. I posted it already cuz I hadn't seen this one. Sorry! Yeah, I have no idea which books to get for SAT II or AP US History... but for AP History i was leaning towards Princeton Review... what about you?

By Rogerfederer (Rogerfederer) on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 12:17 am: Edit

I got PR, and personally, I think it sucks. I would strongly recommend REA

By Tallyrand (Tallyrand) on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 12:25 am: Edit

I've answered this question before, but I repeat: Barron's, Barron's, Barron's. The questions are tough, but they really prepare you for the exam.

By Skiowad (Skiowad) on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 04:43 pm: Edit

REA, without a doubt

By Milltime51 (Milltime51) on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 11:40 pm: Edit

REA for both? I've heard AMSCO is the best for the AP test, and i think I heard they're good for SATII on another thread here too. I don't know where to get REA or AMSCO though. Does anyone know which is better for AP and SATII (each)?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page