Sat2 registration: anyone know..?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Sat2 registration: anyone know..?
By Snowjob (Snowjob) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 08:01 pm: Edit

I'm thinking of doing either the American History or the Physics SAT2 in June. I'm taking both of the corresponding APs in May, and ideally I could just take a practice test after I've studied in May and then take whichever SAT2 I'd do better in.

Question is, can I register for both SAT2s right now and then only take one? I've heard that if someone wants to take say 3 SAT2s in one day and they decide to cancel one, they have to cancel all. Does that apply here?

By Musicbuster007 (Musicbuster007) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 09:01 pm: Edit

you can take one and not take another by just leaving after you do the test you want to do

By Snowjob (Snowjob) on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 10:08 pm: Edit

bump? is that de3finetely true?

By Philvid2 (Philvid2) on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 05:49 pm: Edit

Yes it is true. If you sign up for one and take 2, they send you a bill. Don't know if they will give you a refund if you pay for 2 and only take 1.

By Am05 (Am05) on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 10:03 pm: Edit

well, don't do that. sign up for one if you're not sure. take two if you feel like taking it on that certain day (you never know). they'll bill you for the second one later i tihnk

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page