Help on Physics C!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Help on Physics C!!
By Thermodude (Thermodude) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 09:26 pm: Edit

I'm currently planning on taking the AP physics C test, and as of now all i've been doing is studying out of the Baron's test book. (i don't have a text book right now) Will this be enought to prepare me for the Physics C test? Also....if anyone has any practice Physics C MC problems or knows where to find them...could you also tell me?

By Cnn (Cnn) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 09:31 pm: Edit

I dont have barrons... anyway I us PR and resnick. doesnt barrons havepractice tests??

By Thermodude (Thermodude) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 12:35 am: Edit

Ya it does...still...i want more questions to practice with....if anyone knows where to find them...PLEASE tell me!!! Also...is it enough just to use the Barron's book to study for Physics C as I have been doing??

By Karen182 (Karen182) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 12:46 am: Edit

If you've had a good teacher and good review in class, study guides are just superfluous. I got 5's in econ and physics B without any study books, so it really depends on how the class is.

There's only SO much you can do on your own. I'd imagine the study guide will help you enough.

By Thermodude (Thermodude) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 01:49 pm: Edit

Well...here's the situation that I'm in....see...i'm not taking a physics class currently...i'm just self-studying....and i don't have a text book...all I have is the barron's phys. C book and some phys. B stuff that I took last year. I was just wondering if the barron's phys. C book by itself for someone who is self-studying...would be enough.

By Thermodude (Thermodude) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 05:09 am: Edit

If i were to order a textbook on sunday at amazon.com....when should i expect it?

By Cnn (Cnn) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 11:56 am: Edit

atleast 1 week for sure..
same here thermodude self studying for physics C.
goodluck if ur taking Phy C this year..

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page