REGISTERING FOR SAT and SAT IIs

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: March 2004 Archive: REGISTERING FOR SAT and SAT IIs
By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 11:03 pm: Edit

hey, im new at this. im planning on taknig SAT II : World History, and im signing up on collegeboard.com. there is a section where i must decide who i send my scores too. i can only enter colleges, but im a sophmore right now and do not know what colleges i might apply to in 2 years, which is a long time. so what should i do? i want it to be available to any college i may decide to apply to in 2 years.

By Jens (Jens) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 11:12 pm: Edit

just leave it blank, Im a junior and I always leave it blank. When you apply for the college, it will be sent there, until then dont sweat it.

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 11:14 pm: Edit

thanks. but how will i send it to the college i apply to?

By Aim78 (Aim78) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 12:04 am: Edit

You do that when you're a Senior and applying for colleges.

By Tylerewell (Tylerewell) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 12:13 am: Edit

go ahead and send your scores to schools. They'll be impressed and possibly offer you a waiver of application fees/automatically consider you for scholarships (smaller schools). you might as well use the 4 free sends and pick schools you may end up going to. why not do that?

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 04:53 pm: Edit

so when i am a senior, i must go through collegeboard via the internet or something to send scores to colleges?

also, if i send them now, will colleges keep them on file for 2 years when i am ready to apply?

thanks for the responses

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 05:51 pm: Edit

bump

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page