March 28 SAT! Anyone else take it?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: March 2004 Archive: March 28 SAT! Anyone else take it?
By Scorp (Scorp) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 09:12 pm: Edit

Let's share some answers and questions... I'll try to remember as many as possible... go...

By Robert456 (Robert456) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 09:41 pm: Edit

are you jewish?why did you take it on sunday?

By Scorp (Scorp) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 09:56 pm: Edit

yeah, and I go to a religious school. There are very few people in SF (my city) who take it on sunday. So that means I get a quieter test taking place.

I think I did poorly on this test though I really panicked on the verbal, wasted too much time; it didn't go well.

So anybody take March 28 SAT? (Do only jews take it on Sunday? Does that mean that my curve is compared against only people who take it on Sunday?)

By Robert456 (Robert456) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 10:10 pm: Edit

No...the curve is made even before the test is made, so ETS is kinda guessing. Did you have a different test from the saturday people? How could you have not just gotten answers from cc?

By Scorp (Scorp) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 10:23 pm: Edit

No. Different test. I didn't check but I'm 99% sure. I don't think the ETS is that stupid.

By Lovey792 (Lovey792) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 11:05 pm: Edit

i took it sunday!! i thought the math was ridiculous.. do you think the first section was experimental?

By Scorp (Scorp) on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 02:09 am: Edit

I don't know, are you sayign the math was easy or hard?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page