Important Discovery for March 2004 SAT!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: March 2004 Archive: Important Discovery for March 2004 SAT!
By Forsakn4 (Forsakn4) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 04:32 pm: Edit

i was talkin to someone today who took the march 2004 test and told me he had the same exact test as the june 2003. i read on these forums and found that a select group of ppl on june 2003 received a different version of the test

there must be someone here that took that version and if you did and ordered the test to check ur answers u can tell everyone what the right answers were and end all the disputes

i cant believe that they wud use the same sat twice does anyone no if this happened before or if anyone got a different version this time???

By Simplyloved (Simplyloved) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 04:45 pm: Edit

i took the june 2003 test and i got the different version.

By Forsakn4 (Forsakn4) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 04:50 pm: Edit

really did you order the answers to the test? cud you post them here so everyone cud stop posting and do u think its possible to order this test from collegeboard?

By Forsakn4 (Forsakn4) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 05:15 pm: Edit

bump

By Forsakn4 (Forsakn4) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 05:46 pm: Edit

simply loved did you have the answers to the different version june 2003 test?

By Forsakn4 (Forsakn4) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 06:47 pm: Edit

bump

By Xiggi (Xiggi) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 07:12 pm: Edit

The June test has never been released. Nobody has a copy of this test, except ETS!

One could have ordered a summarized listing of answers to compare with the correct answers, but that only helps if the persons who took the test. Relying on the collective memory of the board is a hit or miss proposal. It is similar to trying to speculate about the curve: lots of speculation and very little truth.

By Simplyloved (Simplyloved) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 08:29 pm: Edit

i didn't order the thingy. But, a lot of ppl got different versions. If i ordered my version it wouldn't help you much anyway because it didn't have the same questions as the march one.

By Forsakn4 (Forsakn4) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 10:34 pm: Edit

someone here must have ordered the june 2003 version that was similar to the march 2004

By Kyle8744 (Kyle8744) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 10:58 pm: Edit

just chill and HAVE PATIENCE :-)

By 5sjoh (5sjoh) on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 11:13 pm: Edit

i took june 2003 and it was totally different test from march 2004
and nope i didn't order a thing

By Xiggi (Xiggi) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 10:47 am: Edit

Forskn4~

You CANNOT order any of the June tests! If you could, I would have had it!

By Forsakn4 (Forsakn4) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 03:26 pm: Edit

i mean ppl that already took that version of the test could have ordered it to check their answers, they wud have received it by now
i no that u cant order it rite now

By Tootall (Tootall) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 04:23 pm: Edit

His story could be legit. There were two versions in June of 2003. I have a friend who took both June and March 27, he told me it was the same. He got a 1520 last June as a sophomore. He was laughing throughout the entire test. He wouldn't lie. He's pretty sure he got a 1600 this time around.

By Hertish (Hertish) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 05:01 pm: Edit

By Incognito (Incognito) on Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 03:13 pm: Edit

Hello everyone. I was just wondering about the experimental section for this morning's test. I'm sure some of you said it already, but I'm too lazy too read all the posts. I had 4 verbal sections. One of them had the following questions:

Analogies
1) MINUTES:MEETING::
and another question like this:
2) APPENDIX:BOOK::

There was also a critical reading passage about a guy named George who narrated a story about how he visited his wife's mother. They were described as looking young, and they lived in the woods somewhere.

Did anybody else have these questions, or was this my experimental section? I'm just curious...

By Nyc8600 (Nyc8600) on Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 03:25 pm: Edit

George must have been experimental, seeing as I did not have it. Did you have a passage about a kid named Dade and his relationship with his father>

By Cornell06 (Cornell06) on Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 04:02 pm: Edit

Minutes:Meeting::Transcipt:Trial
Not sure on it though.

There was Agenda:Conference but I think the analogy is relating to recording something after it is done.

Dandy:Foppish?
Sentence about being short on analysis but long on _______ anecdote?

More later.

By Forsakn4 (Forsakn4) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 05:32 pm: Edit

hey tootall ask ur friend if he ordered the chance by chance
i wonder if this has happened before?

By Andrew123s (Andrew123s) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 07:09 pm: Edit

Look in the June archives (I haven't, but maybe you can figure out whether it was the same test).

By Brown_Eyes (Brown_Eyes) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 10:56 pm: Edit

In June 2003, there were two versions of the SAT I test. One was a "rarer" version, which is the version everyone took last Saturday. So could people try to see if they know other people who took the June 2003 test and see if they took the one we all took Saturday? Maybe they can give us an idea of the curve for the test.......

By Brown_Eyes (Brown_Eyes) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 11:01 pm: Edit

Could this test have a different curve based on how people did on June 2003 (since the curve is determined before the test is given)?

By Glory (Glory) on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 11:36 pm: Edit

yeaaaaaaaah c'mon guys, tell us what the verbal curve was in june.

By Brown_Eyes (Brown_Eyes) on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 01:50 pm: Edit

b

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page