Does anyone know of SAT dictionary programs for the TI-83 pl

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: March 2004 Archive: Does anyone know of SAT dictionary programs for the TI-83 pl
By Damario0 (Damario0) on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 11:04 pm: Edit

Does anyone know of SAT dictionary programs for the TI-83 plus? I want to use it to review at my Kaplan sessions since it's much easier than pulling out cards or things like that.

By Welshie (Welshie) on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 11:09 pm: Edit

...not going to touch this one with a ten-foot pole.

By Mehere (Mehere) on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 11:51 pm: Edit

you mean you want to cheat on the real sat so its easier to get 1600?
kiddo. if what you said is true, a dictionary program is a freaking dictionary. how are u gonna memo a dictionary at kaplan class?

By Jangel86 (Jangel86) on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 11:52 pm: Edit

Don't even try that on the test! For one, you can't have your calculators out during the verbal section. Also, those files are soo huge that nothing else will work on there. My boyfriend downloaded one for his 89, but it wouldn't work, even for review, because the file was so big. But those dictionaries are probably a waste of time anyways.

By I1lmatics (I1lmatics) on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 12:55 am: Edit

lol let him use it i'd give him the link if i had it based soley on the fact that even if he used his calc during the verbal secton he wouldnt get more than half of it done... you cant cheat the sat so dont even try... if you cant do it legit you will never get the score you want...delete thread

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page