QUESTIONS ABOUT SAT II US HISTORY & WORLD HISTORY

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: March 2004 Archive: QUESTIONS ABOUT SAT II US HISTORY & WORLD HISTORY
By Zeoooos (Zeoooos) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 06:02 pm: Edit

Hi,,,i was wondering how hard it is to score a 800 on US historoy,,can u please recommend me which books i should buy for preparations? I was not born here, so i dont even have basic knowledge about US history,,, please share the experience about these exams,, i want to take it this May, is one and a half months enough time to get ready to get a perfect score?? Please help!!!

By Zeoooos (Zeoooos) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 06:06 pm: Edit

What books should i buy??? please tell me weaknesses and strength of test books available,,,pleaes!!

By Zeoooos (Zeoooos) on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 08:00 pm: Edit

is Kapaln the best book ??

By Conker (Conker) on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 09:23 am: Edit

Forget about it. If you don't even have "basic knowledge about US History", you would be lucky to get a 500, much less an 800.

By Nyc33 (Nyc33) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 11:50 pm: Edit

What book should I use for the SATII world history kaplan or barrons? how much time is needed to study for it? I took World History last year and got an A but i need to know how much work this entails.

By Ubercollegeman (Ubercollegeman) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 11:59 pm: Edit

Zeoooos, unless you're willing to put in tons of work and have a lot of self-motivation, just drop it. Students take AP US History for an entire year and still can't even pull 700 on it.

By Matts886 (Matts886) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 12:15 am: Edit

I took AP US History for an entire school year prior to taking the SAT II, got a 5 on the AP exam, and thought the SAT II was REALLY difficult. I counted 20 questions I wasn't sure about at the end of the test (out of I think 90?). Sweet curve though (760).

By Springfieldchri (Springfieldchri) on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 - 07:27 pm: Edit

Im taking the SAT II the week before the APUSH test, what books should I use to study for the tests.

By Nyc33 (Nyc33) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 11:37 pm: Edit

if i study barrons for 2 months before the SATII world history will that be sufficient???? I'm aiming for 700s...i took world history last year....any input would be helpful
thanks

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page