What are the best SAT II tests to take?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: March 2004 Archive: What are the best SAT II tests to take?
By Emilia (Emilia) on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 06:36 pm: Edit

I know a lot of colleges require applicants to take/submit at least three SAT IIs, with one of them being writing. So those of you who have already done this, what are the best ones to take?

I'm planning to go into a science major, so is it best if the other two SAT IIs are either Biology M, Biology E, Chemistry, or Mathematics, or would it also work if I take Spanish, which would be an easier test for me?

By Just_Forget_Me (Just_Forget_Me) on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 06:59 pm: Edit

I know a lot of colleges require Math (either IC or IIC). I recommend IIC, as long as you know some trig, the curve is a lot more gentle.

By Cnn (Cnn) on Sunday, February 29, 2004 - 07:05 pm: Edit

in science take the test whose subject-matter u know real well and (have or want to take )advanced courses in it and (of course interest in it).
For eg i took the physics test as i wanted to take the Physics C the following year and because i am more into physics.i had an intro non calc physics course before taking it.

By Emilia (Emilia) on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 01:26 am: Edit

Thanx you two :) ....just curious, did you use any prep books to prepare?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page