HIGH CALIFORNIA PSAT CUTOFF

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: January 2004 Archive: HIGH CALIFORNIA PSAT CUTOFF
By Chrisk (Chrisk) on Saturday, January 10, 2004 - 02:30 am: Edit

What have the California PSAT National Merit semifinalist cutoffs been hovering around recently? Does anyone know people in the 220s who didn't meet the cutoff? At my school, last year the lowest scorer who made it got a 230 (although I don't know specifically of anyone who has gotten rejected in the 220 range), so all of the people in the 220s are worrying about it. If any CA semifinalists or semifinalist rejects could post their score and status, that'd be great. Thanks.

By Ihatesats (Ihatesats) on Saturday, January 10, 2004 - 02:32 am: Edit

It was 225 last year.

By Chrisk (Chrisk) on Saturday, January 10, 2004 - 03:05 am: Edit

Are you sure about that? I've looked at a lot of posts saying "it's usually around 215 or 216", and people's numbers all seem to be way off. If anyone can verify that 225 was the cutoff last year or if your NMS status fits with that number, I'd appreciate it.

By Jens (Jens) on Saturday, January 10, 2004 - 11:55 am: Edit

No it definetely was NOT 225! Massachusetts has the highest cutoff at 222. I don't know specifically Calis but it should be somewhere around 215-216. Cuz my cali friend got semi finalist with 219.

By Scion (Scion) on Saturday, January 10, 2004 - 02:43 pm: Edit

thank you jens, thank you.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page