Which SAT2s should I take?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: Which SAT2s should I take?
By Neverjust (Neverjust) on Friday, October 31, 2003 - 10:26 pm: Edit

last year I just finished my chemistry and I registered SAT2 for chemistry this year. but I really don't plan to study chemistry or bioligy or something like that in college(actually I plan to study construction engineer), so do I have the nessesscity to take it? I know I have to take physics, and I will do it next year. I want to change my chemistry to math IIC, but now I am taking Adv.Algebra II& Trig.,(I have got a TI-89, But I don't know how to use it), is that better than taking chem? well, next year I plan to take IIC, phys, and writing, is that good for taking IIC for two times? cause I heard somebody said that it is not good for taking SAT for more than 1 time~

By Papalemming (Papalemming) on Friday, October 31, 2003 - 10:55 pm: Edit

Well, you should take Writing, Math IIc and a science test (Chemistry, Physics, Biology).

And it doesn't matter if you take the SAT more than 1 time. Only if you take it 3 or 4 times colleges will consider it overkill.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page