AP Economics Help

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: AP Economics Help
By Ndbisme2 (Ndbisme2) on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 03:56 pm: Edit

I have an AP Economics project to do.
The basic concept is that we are each given five fake dollars to spend on goods and services that other class groups will sell for the fake dollars. The group with the most fake dollars wins the highest grade. We also need to advertise this product and we cannot form collusive agreements or tell other groups what it is we are selling.

I need people to please list little things that we can sell (really sell) by only the group spending a maximum of twenty dollars. Keep in mind that it needs to be in good tastes.

I'm thinking something which costs a dollar a unit for a total of $20.00 (real)

We have already thought of food (a dollar biscuit) or a raffle for the whole real twenty dollars.

Please give us more ideas. Thanks!

By Ndbisme2 (Ndbisme2) on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 03:33 pm: Edit

bump

By Ndbisme2 (Ndbisme2) on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 10:45 pm: Edit

bump

By Miseryxsignals (Miseryxsignals) on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 10:55 pm: Edit

If you're gonna go with food, I'd suggest some good stuff - chocolate/other rich food. Like those 'fererro rochers' .... those are awesome (to me).

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page