Somewhat random question

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: Somewhat random question
By Jason (Jason) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 07:16 am: Edit

When I sat the SATII in October, at the end of the first test we were told to detach the essay section of our answer sheet from the rest of the sections.

I found it very weird, because it wasn't perforated. We had to fold it and rip really carefully. It felt like we were doing something wrong (it's not normal to rip your answer sheet in two!), but the proctor assured everyone that we were supposed to do it.

It was really difficult, I would say that out of the 50 000 or so testers who sat the SATII, at lesat 500 of them must have screwed it up and ripped the paper. I came really close at one point...

Atm, my best guess is that for some reason our test center's answer sheets weren't perforated - perhaps an error by the College Board or something.

Did you guys have to do this as well, and was your answer sheet perforated or did you just have to rip really carefully like we did?

(I realise that this question is random and unimportant, and I got my scores fine, so I can't have done anything wrong...but I'm really curious, because it seemed so unnatural at the time)

By Deepak (Deepak) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 07:41 am: Edit

same thing happened to me

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page