SATS only graded on wednesdays?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: SATS only graded on wednesdays?
By Matlm (Matlm) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 08:06 pm: Edit

is it true that SATs are only graded on Wednesdays?

By Xitammarg (Xitammarg) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 08:18 pm: Edit

I don't know.

At the risk of sounding ignorant, can I ask why it's relevant?

By Matlm (Matlm) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 08:28 pm: Edit

My scores haven't been posted yet. I was curious as to if there was a specific day of the week that they grade tests (which i heard) so i could try and estimate when my scores would be posted.

By Jimjunior (Jimjunior) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 08:29 pm: Edit

I am assuming that matlm joins me in the minority of people who HAVE NOT had their October SAT scores posted on the internet. I highly doubt that they only grade on one day per week, but they might only post new results on each wednesday after the initial postings

By Satquestionguy (Satquestionguy) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 08:38 pm: Edit

Are you guys international?

By Jimjunior (Jimjunior) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 08:40 pm: Edit

nope, Seattle Washington here. My friends all have their scores (different testing sites though). I will contact ETS wednesday if my scores arent up

By Xitammarg (Xitammarg) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 08:47 pm: Edit

Aha. I was hoping there might be some sort of strategy tied to the grading schedule, but I couldn't possibly imagine what. That makes a lot more sense.

Good luck!

By Financelad (Financelad) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 09:05 pm: Edit

do u kno when scores come out in the mail ?

By Tout (Tout) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 09:19 pm: Edit

Scores come in about 3-4 weeks to your school and home in the mail.

Regarding the scores issue though - for those people who have yet to receive their SAT scores, might the reason be an administrative error? Either your papers got lost in the shuffle or perhaps you filled out your registration number wrong? Right after writing my October SAT's, I was very paranoid about making a mistake like that...

By Techieguy (Techieguy) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 10:51 pm: Edit

My friend took the SAT I the same time I did and at the same testing location. He did not get his scores posted online but I had my scores online.

He called to get his scores early (w/ a fee)... so there was no mixup in paperwork, they probably couldn't put everyone's up online.

By Mz_Sterious_510 (Mz_Sterious_510) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 04:09 pm: Edit

I'm the person who was told by several SAT customer service people that the SAT is only scored on Wednesday. How the hell am I supposed to know if they are lying? Hell, I got my delayed score earlier than Wednesday but they told me all this BS about how they have 3 sweeps and it might take over a month for me to get my score and instead I got it today (it was really low!!!).

By Matlm (Matlm) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 07:38 pm: Edit

Yeah i got mine today too.

By Nop86 (Nop86) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 08:35 pm: Edit

I still haven't got mine! ARGH.

By Matlm (Matlm) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 08:44 pm: Edit

you should get them friday.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page