Sadlier-Oxford Vocabulary Workshop Answers

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: Sadlier-Oxford Vocabulary Workshop Answers
By Issloots (Issloots) on Friday, October 24, 2003 - 05:15 pm: Edit

Sadlier-Oxford Vocabulary Workshop books levels A-H have 300 SAT vocabulary words. Me and a lot of people really need the answers. Website like burnhomework.com or vocabularysucks.com which provided the answers shut down, and in vocab4morons.tk clicking download doesn't seem to work. If anybody has the answers or knows a site that provides the answers, can you PLEASE post it here or email it to me at issloots@att.net so I can spread them. We REALLY need those answers.

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Friday, October 24, 2003 - 09:39 pm: Edit

you're basically suggesting that people cheat, you are now banned from this board. We do not give warning to such perpetrators.
~admin

....that would be so awesome

By Smartmika (Smartmika) on Friday, October 24, 2003 - 10:21 pm: Edit

go away, rube

By Smartmika (Smartmika) on Friday, October 24, 2003 - 10:21 pm: Edit

go away, rube

By Issloots (Issloots) on Saturday, October 25, 2003 - 12:57 pm: Edit

we classify the comment made on Friday, October 24, 2003 - 09:39 pm as a personal attack, therefore Rubenizm (Rubenizm) is banned.
~admin

...that would be even better

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Saturday, October 25, 2003 - 08:27 pm: Edit

wait was that supposed to be funny?

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Saturday, October 25, 2003 - 08:29 pm: Edit

if you classify that as a personal attack you're an idiot.

Now that's a personal attack

And people do get banned for suggesting others to cheat. And that is exactly what you're doing.

In case the admins don't know, the Sadlier-Oxford Vocab books are used in many classrooms and in my school, like a third of our grade comes from the points for the vocab.

By Raya (Raya) on Saturday, October 25, 2003 - 10:23 pm: Edit

issloots is right. a lot of ppl could really use those answers. its not just 4 cheating. i would use it to check my answers. by the way post#5 is pretty funny

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page