How to Report Test Scores

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: How to Report Test Scores
By Scion (Scion) on Friday, October 24, 2003 - 04:11 am: Edit

do u hold ur scores until ur ready to apply to college, or do u send automatically? if u hold them, r there any extra fees to send them to the colleges later?

By Curiousone (Curiousone) on Friday, October 24, 2003 - 06:20 am: Edit

Each time you register to take an SAT, they give you an option to include 4 free score reports to colleges/scholarship programs with your registration. It's not worth using until you have basically completed all your other tests: this time I did use it because it was my fourth SAT II and I had already taken the SAT I last spring.

Thus, the only score reports that have any value are the ones that you get with your later SAT testing; earlier ones only have one or two scores, and you need the three SAT II's and SAT I for most colleges. Anyway, it would be a good idea to include those 4 reports with your last testing date; any additional reports, no matter when you send them, cost $6.50 each. (Total ripoff...)

By Mythologist (Mythologist) on Friday, October 24, 2003 - 10:58 am: Edit

wut!!! so i took satI first time and i'm pretty satisfied with it. now i'm registered for satII and i have to pay to send those scores? so do u mean that there is 4 free score reports per test registration or 4 free ones for your account?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page