What in the world???

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: What in the world???
By Dylan (Dylan) on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 06:23 pm: Edit

SAT first time:

590M 700V

SAT second time:

540M 640V

I'm shocked and amazed. Granted, I didn't sleep the night of the test the second time, but it's horrible. What does this mean for me in terms of admission?

By Incubus1 (Incubus1) on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 06:32 pm: Edit

If, indeed, it makes you feel any better, I got a 1220. I am so not happy but you know...a college isn't just going to say "no" to me because of that score - granted we're not talking about Harvard. I just have to make up for the scores with my grades, ECs, and app. essay. Feel any better - because I need a hug right now?

By Financelad (Financelad) on Friday, October 24, 2003 - 12:56 pm: Edit

aww dont worry I will giv eu a hug :( I screwed up also
but Your what is the SAT but mere nubmers
You can have a kick ass essay maybe teling why u messed up on the SAT? Or just write a kick ass essay.
Many colleges will like email you with applications and they will want you to apply to them

for example someo f the collges want me to apply now and theya re ready to give me admission in 10 days
lOL

and besides you can always transfer to teh school of your dreams once you get good grades in collge ;)

By Incubus1 (Incubus1) on Saturday, October 25, 2003 - 05:33 pm: Edit

Thanks for the hug, Financelad.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page