SAT Test Dates on Application

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: SAT Test Dates on Application
By Freudboy (Freudboy) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 12:41 am: Edit

Stanford asks for exact dates you took every SAT / SAT II. Not the score report, or even collegeboard.com has the exact date (only the month) in your record. How am i supposed to find the exact date i took the Chem SATII 2 years ago? Does anyone know where I could find such dates, thanks

By Curiousone (Curiousone) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 09:19 pm: Edit

It doesn't say "the exact date", it just says "date" (I am positive, I am looking at the PDF off the website right now). As long as the SAT Score Report comes in from ETS, it won't matter anyway. So just write the month and year. No biggie.

By Freudboy (Freudboy) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 01:25 am: Edit

no, actually, i tried the month and year, and it wont even save (online application), it requires the exact date, does anyone know?

By Ellemenope (Ellemenope) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 04:53 am: Edit

If you know the month and year, just type in the date of the first Saturday of the month. You can look at a perpetual calendar to get the actual date. And if the test was given the second Saturday of the month that year? I don't think Stanford is going to crumple up your application.

But these kind of problems are why I hate the online application process. . .

By Freudboy (Freudboy) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 06:28 pm: Edit

BMP

By Ellemenope (Ellemenope) on Saturday, November 01, 2003 - 09:41 pm: Edit

Actually, the SAT testing in the month of October seems to take place on the second Sat of the month. . .

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page