Red Sox!!!! Good Luck on PSATs Juniors and Sophomores!!!!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: Red Sox!!!! Good Luck on PSATs Juniors and Sophomores!!!!!
By Mew24680 (Mew24680) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 09:48 pm: Edit

Although the red sox lost, I still applaud them for their efforts for doing so well and being able to get so far. Although Pedro should have given up and Grady should have taken Pedro out, I still pat them both on their backs! The Red Sox are the best, they are better than the Yankees, because "Oh oh oh oh oh, Yankees Suck! Oh oh oh oh oh, Yankees Suck!" {No hard feelings Yankee fans :) }

Oh yeah, good luck everyone that is taking the PSATs tomorrow! :)

By Justice (Justice) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 09:54 pm: Edit

I wish all baseball fans were more good-natured like you...

By Becks777 (Becks777) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 10:16 pm: Edit

CUBS phuceeng lost.....that really bothers me

By Pookdogg (Pookdogg) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 12:08 am: Edit

Mew:
I am a Yankees fan, and hey, even though the BoSox lost, you can't deny that it was the greatest playoff series of all time.

On a related note, how do you live with yourself, knowing that your team is a symbol of mediocrity and failure for 85 long years? Doesn't it hurt just to see a Red Sox baseball cap? I can't imagine it since the Yankees have won 26 (soon to be 27) times since 1918.

There's always next year, right?

I do second the notion that everyone should do well on their PSATs Saturday and Tuesday. Good luck, we seniors will be rooting for you.

By Lefty9ak (Lefty9ak) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 12:13 am: Edit

I hate Yankees fans.

By Becks777 (Becks777) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 11:07 am: Edit

phuc yankees......phuc marlins...
man i cant believe cubs went down from 3-1 to 3-4..........and the drama in the 6th game (if anybody saw it)......its unbelievable

By Femme1986 (Femme1986) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 12:37 pm: Edit

You know what? The Yankees and the Red Sox were so completely even-matched during the entire series. Both teams were really good, and the last home run was pure luck; it could have been a Red Sox player hitting it just as easily. The Yanks do deserve the obligatory congradulations. But, I've got to say that Yankees SUCK, and LET'S GO MARLINS!

Oh, and the Yankees are going to lose the East next year, because the Red Sox will win.

Hope y'all did well on the PSAT's...

By Mew24680 (Mew24680) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 01:46 pm: Edit

i live with myself because i am a new fan of the red sox, and because they got so far this year, and did so well against the yankees. YANKEES SUCK! Good Luck Marlines!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page