Xiggi?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: Xiggi?
By Kings18 (Kings18) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 05:20 pm: Edit

please tell me they still have the released tests. "Jm405" said that this service is no longer available. I have just send in the check for the SAT tests today before i found out about this.

By Xiggi (Xiggi) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 06:00 pm: Edit

They still offered the tests last week. I am not calling them every day.

If they cancelled the service, that is too bad but it was nice when it worked.

However, ETS still sells old tests in bulk. You have to buy 11 of each test for 3.25. So, there is a chance for someone to organize a "group" purchase :)

By Xiggi (Xiggi) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 06:07 pm: Edit

I just sent Jhonny an email. Let's wait and see if there are new alternatives.

By the way, if anyone does have the 2 May 2003 tests, I would like to talk to you about getting a copy from you. My email is in my profile. Thanks in advance. X!

By Kings18 (Kings18) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 06:10 pm: Edit

this is strange. I called the collegeboard 212-713-8165 and ask them about the SAT dept. of disclosed tests. they never heard about it and they dont even know about this website.

By Xiggi (Xiggi) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 06:38 pm: Edit

LOL - Why would the TCB operator know about College Confidential or Xiggi? After all, aren't we all legends in our mind?

Anyhow, that is not the phone number I listed. The extension is 8097. Check my post that is a page down.

By Kings18 (Kings18) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 08:34 pm: Edit

Xiggi, did you get the response from the guy yet through the email? Im anxious to know. And, could you give me his e-mail address?
Also, do you think the TCB knows about this service of ordering disclosed SATs? I know the extension is 8097 and i called around 5:30 PM, no one picked up, so I called the customer service to find out if they really shut down the SAT dept. of disclosed tests (because i heard it from "Jm405"), and they dont know what the heck im talking about?

By Xiggi (Xiggi) on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 08:53 pm: Edit

TCB is not known to work late hours. You'll have to relax a bit and temper your eagerness to know. I expect to hear from him on Monday. If we do not get a response on Monday, then we must assume that they did shut down entirely.

Also, do you think the TCB knows about this service of ordering disclosed SATs? Humm, the service is -or was- offered by The College Board, so I think it is fair to assume that they knew about it.

If you want to call again on Monday, go through the operator and ask to speak to Jhonny St. Victor.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page