Oct sat I verbal answers

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: Oct sat I verbal answers
By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 07:19 pm: Edit

alright, i've spent way too much time on this board not to compile a list of the questions that have been discussed.

a analogy, cr critical reading, sc sentence completion

a perspicacity
a sleuth
a agility
a charlatan
a assess
a fiction
a oily
a sideshow
a silk
a scheme
a kidney
a harmonica
a elephant terrestrial
a gossip
cr thoughtful
cr regret
cr excited
cr petty
cr aptitude
cr greeks / romans
cr genetic superiority
cr interpret
cr puzzling unfamiliar
cr devotee
cr tethered
cr iroquois blanket synthesis
cr theater change
cr provocative idea
cr impatient
cr strongly implying
sc sustain
sc inimitable
sc figurine
sc autonomy
sc skulking
sc intermittent
sc soothe
sc mitigating
sc pique
sc vigilant
sc aversion
sc gaffe
sc profundity

this is what i've found so far

By Freak4korn72 (Freak4korn72) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 07:34 pm: Edit

Ok so I did bad on verbal... I probably missed a good 1/3 of those. But these would probably be the harder questions since they were discussed here. So im thinking I did.. *ok* at least.. But cool thanks for the list. I'd say as long as I get a 600 i'll be content. ;) Can always bring it up next time.

By Testtaker (Testtaker) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 08:01 pm: Edit

I don't remember the sleuth one. Are you sure its not experimental

By Sunshine916 (Sunshine916) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 08:10 pm: Edit

cr petty----im pretty sure we agreed it was "inadequate" not "petty"

just a correction :)

By Sunshine916 (Sunshine916) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 08:13 pm: Edit

also...could someone tell me what the questions to these were? im just wondering. im trying to get an educated guess on my verbal score:

cr theater change
cr strongly implying
sc sustain
sc soothe

By Yalie08 (Yalie08) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 08:16 pm: Edit

hey, I agree with pretty much all of these ('cept maybe the "regret," and on a few you just wrote a word to do with the question, not the answer, but what (cr thoughtful)?

By Crypto86 (Crypto86) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 08:28 pm: Edit

Was the oily:lubricate / moist:saturate one in experimental?? I put moist:saturate - damnit I changed it from oily:lubricate...

By The007expert (The007expert) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 08:42 pm: Edit

Wasn't the figurine an analogy?

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 08:47 pm: Edit

"Was the oily:lubricate / moist:saturate one in experimental?? I put moist:saturate - damnit I changed it from oily:lubricate... "

not experimental

"Wasn't the figurine an analogy? "

yes

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 08:50 pm: Edit

sunshine: it's petty, i'm positive. inadequate could work but it's not the best answer. petty can mean trivial. i would definitely describe an opera singer doing commercials or a chef doing a macrobiotic menu as occupied with something trivial and narrow, petty. don't try to simply interchange the word poor with petty, because "petty scholar," as discussed, makes no sense. i used to do that with synonyms but i realized the english language is much finer than that. concentrate on the aspects of the passage or phrase it was trying to touch on.

update:

a perspicacity
a scientist:experiment sleuth:investigation
a agility
a charlatan
a assess
a fiction
a oily
a sideshow
a silk
a scheme
a kidney
a harmonica
a figurine
cr thoughtful tone by woman who reads
cr regret
cr excited
cr petty
cr capacity = aptitude
cr greeks / romans is influence of democracies (confirmed, if you disagree i can prove)
cr wing size and genetic superiority
cr interpret
cr puzzling unfamiliar
cr devotee is child 1 and child 2 at 6
cr tethered - constrained as child by sports
cr theater opinion change from young to old
cr provocative idea
cr impatient
cr strongly implying that language is what thrills
sc sustain nourish
sc inimitable
sc autonomy
sc skulking
sc intermittent
sc soothe babies and mothers
sc mitigating
sc pique
sc vigilant
sc aversion
sc gaffe
sc profundity

if you've got another answer let's tack it on! i must say, i'm quite pleased, i •••••• up the gossip and elephant analogies like a moron, which i regret but do not feel guilty about :-P , but i'm only -2 at this point and i'm psyched!!!! (remember, these answers are likely the harder ones, cuz the other ones didn't stick out enough in anyone's head to even ask about them)

By Testtaker (Testtaker) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 08:55 pm: Edit

again what was the sleuth thing

By I1lmatic (I1lmatic) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 09:17 pm: Edit

Rachmiel4 we had this discussion already.. the answer is inadequate because while what you are saying is sort of true the direct reference asked about the author being a scholar. She is an inadequate scholar (petty doesn't fit) because she does not liek to read for facts only.. the opera singer was a supporting example to show that singing on tv is an inadequate place for one who sings opera

By I1lmatic (I1lmatic) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 09:22 pm: Edit

""petty scholar," as discussed, makes no sense. i used to do that with synonyms but i realized the english language is much finer than that. concentrate on the aspects of the passage or phrase it was trying to touch on. "

you are taking it way out of context. The main idea of that paragraph or few sentences whatever you want to call it focused on the author as a scholar.. everything else are supporting examples and while your interpetations can be correct that are out of context inconjunction with being an inadequate scholar. She is not a "trivial" scholar but rather inadequate. Therefore the following sentences must be interpeted in the same sense in to support the main idea

By I1lmatic (I1lmatic) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 09:29 pm: Edit

"cr thoughtful tone by woman who reads "

what where the other answer chocies

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 09:33 pm: Edit

i may be wrong but i honestly still would have chosen petty, because i think it was a trick. (my first choice was inadequate, but i changed it). i don't think either of us can know until we get our scores. inadequate does make sense, but hey, this is my thinking:

she isn't a TRIVIAL SCHOLAR, but as a scholar she would be focused on TRIVIAL matters. the fact that they put the word petty there, along with a context that implicitly (not explicitly, but implicitly, as a nuance that we've all learned these damn cr questions are always hitting on) indicated exactly pettiness, triviality, and narrowness, i was simply forced to go with my gut. after all, if she wanted to say inadequate, she could have said inadequate, but if she wanted to say petty, it wouldn't have sounded right. so she chooses a versatile word like poor. lol next update i'll put up both answers to satisfy everyone.

By Wizzz (Wizzz) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 09:36 pm: Edit

If you guys want more detail on the analogies, i believe these are the analogies and the answer

1.Leviathon:: Aquatic ---- Elephant:: Terrestrial
2.Neophyte::beginner ----gossipmonger::rumor
3.Persipicacity::Astute ----assiduity::diligence
4.Scientist::Experiment ----Sleuth::investigation
5.Miniacature::Painting ----Figurine::statue
6.tightrope:balance:: obstacle course agility
7.subplot:novel:: sideshow: circus
8.charlattan::knowledge ----hypocrite::virtue
9.Scheme::plot ----Eavesdrop::listen
10.Demarcate::boundary------ assign::value
11.Caustic::corrode -----oily::lubricate
12.Metal::gold ----silk::cloth
13.Keyboard::Finger -----Harmonica::mouth
14.Memoirs::autobiographer ---- novelist::fiction
15.Joint:knee ----kidney:organ
16.artist:sketch –camera:snapshot

If im not mistaken since i have 16 there are only 3 more that have not been discussed. Everyone who has another one not on this list please add it, then we will now the answers to all the analogies!

By I1lmatic (I1lmatic) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 09:43 pm: Edit

"but as a scholar she would be focused on TRIVIAL matters"

the reason why the choice is wrong becuase that is a unwarranted conclusion..it is not fact that she would focus on trivial matters but rather whatever she choices to focus on, it can be major matters, would be done so inadequately becuase she is not animate about the whole aspect of the proffesion thus it would be a half ass job

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 09:44 pm: Edit

update: (i guess we're up to about 45 now? where are the other 30??? bring em on)

a perspicacity
a agility
a charlatan
a assess
a fiction
a oily
a sideshow
a silk
a scheme
a kidney
a harmonica
a figurine
a leviathan elephant
a gossip
a artist:sketch photographer:snapshot
cr regret
cr excited
cr petty / inadequate depending on your sign (joke)
cr capacity = aptitude
cr greeks / romans is influence of democracies (confirmed, if you disagree i can prove)
cr interpret
cr puzzling unfamiliar
cr provocative idea
cr impatient
sc sustain nourish
sc inimitable
sc autonomy
sc skulking
sc intermittent
sc soothe babies and mothers
sc mitigating
sc pique
sc vigilant
sc aversion
sc gaffe
sc profundity

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 09:48 pm: Edit

"15.Joint:knee ----kidney:organ "

what were the other choices for this. Wasn't there one with elbow:something? Kidney is a type of organ but joint isn't a type of knee

"12.Metal::gold ----silk::cloth "

It was silk:fiber

By Justice (Justice) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 09:54 pm: Edit

For 15 it was actually knee::joint and a knee is certainly a type of joint, similar to how an elbow is a type of joint and not a type of arm.

By I1lmatic (I1lmatic) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 09:55 pm: Edit

hmm i forget wat i put for 15 but the wording of it is crucial..

if it is infact joint::knee than the answer is elbow:arm because a knee connects at the joint and an arm connects at the elbow

however if it is knee::joint than the answer is kidney:organ because the knee is a type of joint and a kidney is a type of organ

i think it was the latter if i remeber correctly..

By Wizzz (Wizzz) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 09:56 pm: Edit

Critical reading....one question on iroquois the question was how did the author present the information and the answer was balanced

and another in same passage: what did the author think about his critics, and i believe the answer was that they distorted his ideas willfully

Some other questions i can think of:
What was the big "discovery" in the black bird passage?
and
What was Mr. Cha's quote about in the readers passage (this may be the "provacative idea" answer, not sure)
and another in same passage was what was the girl thinking when she saw the big block of books in front of her (towards the beginning of the passage)
I dont know the answers to those other CR questions

For sentence completion you can add "specultive" - this was about the map maker's use of speculative evidence from his travelers to create his speculative maps

btw it is hard enough just to remember the anlogie questions and answers, so dont expect that they are all in the right order, and you are probably right with knee:joint and numerous people have said they thought it was kidney:organ

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 10:02 pm: Edit

"In one sitting, a thousand words may flow from a petty scholar's pen. But inside them, not a single useful idea is to be found." -Zhuge Liang (Kongming)

"We are glad to turn from the choruses of Æschylus, or the odes of Horace, confected in English verse by some petty scholar, to the original text, and the homely help of a school boy's crib." -Balzac's Shorter Stories: Prefatory Notice, p.16.

LOL - without a doubt, the petty inadequate question was totally gay, and i have NO CLUE which it is

By I1lmatic (I1lmatic) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 10:07 pm: Edit

yes maybe so but that is way out of context to the author of the passage. no one is saying the petty can't be used to describe a scholar.. but it just doesn't make sense in the case of the author. see i cant do that too ""she was inadequate to the job" --dictionary.com

but the question is not if it's possible to be used in a setence but rather what is more suitable to the tone and description of the author.. petty or inadequate.. the answer is the latter --not liking to read for facts does not make her petty.. ur wrong and im done

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 10:08 pm: Edit

a perspicacity
a agility
a charlatan
a assess
a fiction
a oily
a sideshow
a silk
a scheme
a knee:joint kidney:organ
a harmonica
a figurine
a leviathan elephant
a gossip
cr regret
cr excited
cr petty / inadequate depending on your sign (joke)
cr capacity = aptitude
cr interpret
cr puzzling unfamiliar
cr mr cha was provocative idea
cr impatient
cr birds article is balanced
sc sustain nourish
sc inimitable
sc autonomy
sc skulking
sc intermittent
sc soothe, babies with pacifiers and mothers
sc mitigating an illness
sc pique
sc vigilant
sc aversion
sc gaffe
sc profundity

ones we vaguely remember:

cr bird big discovery
cr big stack of books weighing against article about not reading??

By Sunshine916 (Sunshine916) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 10:16 pm: Edit

and another in same passage was what was the girl thinking when she saw the big block of books in front of her (towards the beginning of the passage)

completely drawing a blank on this one. i always get paranoid i skipped one but forgot to skip the bubble and screwed the whole thing up. aghhhhhh

btw what was the "mitigating" question? im just trying to remember all of these...

can u prove the greek/roman one for us? i think almost everyone thought it was the mixture of cultures or effects of cultures mixing or something.

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 10:23 pm: Edit

everyone's wrong. i'm right. watch this:

"No the founders did not copy the Iroquois, anymore than they copied the
Greeks, Romans, the Magan Carta, or the Swiss cantons. They wove an
intellectual blanket out of history as they knew it, including their
perceptions of the native confederacies with which they lived day to
day." (The Debate Regarding Native American Precedents for Democracy,
American Indian Culture and Research Journal 1990:61-79).

recognize that from the test? pulled straight off a google search.

greeks, romans, magna carta, swiss cantons--these are all figures in the development of democratic structures. certainly this question wasn't talking about the interaction of cultures; that was just a generic kind of choice to throw people off, like it did me at first.

By I1lmatic (I1lmatic) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 10:29 pm: Edit

wat was the question again?

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 10:30 pm: Edit

"not liking to read for facts does not make her petty"

actually, she liked reading for facts--too many facts. she mentioned how she didn't agree with the way they would read in grad school because it was generalized skimming and not ultra-specific, in-depth stuff that makes for immersive reading.

in other words, she liked the trivia, the little crap, the beauty of the language, and she liked what she liked intently. she would be a "petty scholar." it would be like, in a casual, meaningless setting, she would be an opera singer with all this unnecessary technique--petty. or in a field, like culinary arts, she would choose something really obscure--petty. actually as a side note, now that i think about it, when i was in college, i used to joke about how these "scholars" were often people who were just good at picking abstruse topics to study.

the answer may be inadequate. but i thought it through before i chose, and that was my reasoning.

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 10:31 pm: Edit

question was : why did the iroquois author mention greeks and romans?

most people said interaction of cultures, but the right answer is influence of democratic structures.

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 10:33 pm: Edit

i think an opera singer would be "overly" adequate, actually, for a tv commercial

By Hahahahaha (Hahahahaha) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 10:47 pm: Edit

everyone says gaffe or gaff i dunno was an answer...but can anyone say what the sentecne was or some of the other choices because frankly im not too sure about that one ...i may be wrong but i dunno

By Nakattacks31 (Nakattacks31) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:02 pm: Edit

what was the sc on speculative..i think there was another choice that worked too

By Doofus (Doofus) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:06 pm: Edit

No way...the right answer was interaction, no doubt. This one was obvious.

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:07 pm: Edit

oh, it was speculative vs. empirical ... definitely speculative... i'll add that

a perspicacity
a agility
a charlatan
a assess
a fiction
a oily
a sideshow
a silk
a scheme
a knee:joint kidney:organ
a harmonica
a figurine
a leviathan elephant
a gossip
cr regret
cr excited
cr inadequate scholar
cr capacity = aptitude
cr interpret
cr puzzling unfamiliar
cr mr cha was provocative idea
cr impatient
cr birds article is balanced
sc sustain nourish
sc inimitable
sc autonomy
sc skulking
sc intermittent
sc soothe, babies with pacifiers and mothers
sc mitigating an illness
sc pique
sc vigilant about author's privacy (adamant would have made sense but 2nd word didn't fit)
sc aversion
sc gaffe
sc profundity
sc speculative vs. empirical map

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:08 pm: Edit

doofus, i respectfully disagree , see above post of passage. they aren't talking about any cultures there. romans and greeks are in a list along with magna carta and swiss cantons as influences on the development of our modern democratic model

By Sunshine916 (Sunshine916) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:09 pm: Edit

well im torn between democracy and interaction.

i think both have its downfalls and merits.

who knows. wait til score reports i guess...

what was the speculative question?

By Doofus (Doofus) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:12 pm: Edit

What is the vigilant question?

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:13 pm: Edit

the guy was making maps and they weren't accurate or something because his sources were all speculative (sentence completion)

By Sunshine916 (Sunshine916) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:16 pm: Edit

ohh yeahhhh speculative is definitely right.

the vigilant one was something about neighbors protecting the celebrities privacy "vigilantly".

By Doofus (Doofus) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:18 pm: Edit

That's what i thought.. I put adamant/??? and i was pretty sure it was right.

By Nakattacks31 (Nakattacks31) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:20 pm: Edit

empirical
Relying on or derived from observation or experiment: empirical results that supported the hypothesis

sorry but that was the right answer..i remember the question said he was making maps based on somebody's travels which woul be his observations..it wasnt neccesarrily a speculation becuase they had some basis for judgement

By Sunshine916 (Sunshine916) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:21 pm: Edit

no im pretty sure it was vigilant.

wasnt there a S.C. that was something about someone changing numbers so the evidence seemed more conclusive than it really was?

what was the answre to that???

aghhhhh im leaning toward the "democracy" answer now. stupid stupid SAT. i'm rooting for "interactions" but i think its democracy.

By Sunshine916 (Sunshine916) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:24 pm: Edit

SPECULATIVE

1.A conclusion, opinion, or theory reached by conjecture.
2.Reasoning based on inconclusive evidence
3.Involving chance; risky: speculative business enterprises.

hmmmmmm

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:26 pm: Edit

ahh welcome to the club. i am realizing that petty was inadequate. i knew what both words mean. i just talked myself into changing from inadequate to petty, because i thought inadequate just seemed too general for the context or something and it seemed like another trick. next time, i'll know to read the sentence through before i mark anything down, on those sc's that ask for the meaning of a certain word.

By Nakattacks31 (Nakattacks31) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:30 pm: Edit

omg lets stop discussing all this stuff...we can rationalize all of our choices lets just wait and see

By Sunshine916 (Sunshine916) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:31 pm: Edit

yeah we seriously should. but it makes me mad. i mean look at the definitions of EMPIRICAL and SPECULATIVE and tell me why BOTH arent PERFECTLY GOOD answers? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

By Doofus (Doofus) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:35 pm: Edit

speculative is obviously the right answer

By Rachmiel4 (Rachmiel4) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:35 pm: Edit

it makes me mad too, and for some reason i get this idea that if i rationalize my wrong answer, it will be right when i get my scores back. i think we should all start a teens with obsessive/compulsive disorder club...

honestly tho, all this discussion i think is really going to improve our sense of judgment for the next round of tests!

By Entropie (Entropie) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 11:56 pm: Edit

Was the analogy question charlatan:knowledge or hypocrite:virtue?

what were the answer choices for it?

By Testtaker (Testtaker) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 12:02 am: Edit

Does anyone remember the other choices in the analogy Scientist::Experiment ----Sleuth::investigation

Also, I think the reason you guys are having a problem with the cultures one is that you don't remember the question correctly. The real question was what does the blanket represent. The *blanket* is a synthesis of cultures not the protection of democracy.

By Captcalculus (Captcalculus) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 12:07 am: Edit

i put interaction, but now i agree with rachmiel's answer. after mentioning the greeks, it describes how they "wove" a blanket together as their government. tha would be forming(or development) of a democratic structure.

By Bdiddy (Bdiddy) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 12:23 am: Edit

Here's another analogy (might have been experimental, though)

Banal-Original

I got this one wrong because I thought Banal meant to be original but it was the complete opposite. I hope everyone says, "I don't remember that." And then I will be content.

By Captcalculus (Captcalculus) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 12:27 am: Edit

experimental, you're fine.

By Freudboy (Freudboy) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 12:46 am: Edit

can anyone recall the SC with "aversion" ? i dont remember it

By Smartmika (Smartmika) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 01:00 am: Edit

There was an experimental section in which the word "Fawn" was part of an analogy. It was the last one.

Can anyone PLEASE remember the word that corresponded with it? It was like "un-" or "su-" something.

Thanks!

Michael

By Hahahahaha (Hahahahaha) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 01:11 am: Edit

everyone says gaffe or gaff i dunno was an answer...but can anyone say what the sentecne was or some of the other choices because frankly im not too sure about that one ...i may be wrong but i dunno

By Freudboy (Freudboy) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 01:14 am: Edit

can anyone recall the SC with "aversion" ? i dont remember it

By Wizzz (Wizzz) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 01:21 am: Edit

everyone's mind is hazy, of course, its been 5 days now since the sat so not all of us are going to remember what every question was and what we put. But i think the reason this thread was created was to simply list answers or introduce new (possible / likely) answers that have not been discussed before. Most questions about certain answers have been thoroughly reviewed in the 900+thread or the threads specifically created for verbal and math discussion and dont need to be re-discussed here again.
Some of these answers are debatable and we might never know if its this or if its that because both are plausible answers and we could discuss them endlessly.
More new verbal questions!!! Out of the hundreds of people who look over these threads someones got to at least know what those last 3 analogies and sentence completitions were, even if not remembered fully

By Techieguy (Techieguy) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 02:28 am: Edit

"Language is what thrills"

Was this the same choice as "people do not have to seek dangerous actitivities to be thrilled" or something like "focused on the language part of writing"

SC For the Gaffe answer, the question was:

"The ambassador said X was a capital of Y (which was not true), his _______ decreased his credibilty." It was something like that.

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 02:42 am: Edit

there were two blanks in that one I think

By Volleygenius (Volleygenius) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 01:12 pm: Edit

there was one about wanting to erect a statue in someones honor but it ended up having a negative effect instead. not sure about the wording or anything

By I1lmatic (I1lmatic) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 02:18 pm: Edit

wat was the answer to the sentence comp that had something to do with kids at a meeting that was supposed to __their interest but instead ___ their involvment or osmething like that

By Captcalculus (Captcalculus) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 03:15 pm: Edit

pique, deterred.

By Centimetre (Centimetre) on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 08:39 pm: Edit

Actually, the answer to "neophyte: beginner" was "rumormonger: gossip".

"gossipmonger: rumor" would've been wrong; a gossipmonger is not a rumor, and besides, I don't think it's even a real word.

By Aznqtangel (Aznqtangel) on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 12:22 am: Edit

what is the second word choice to that vigilant question?

By Freudboy (Freudboy) on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 12:27 am: Edit

can anyone recall the SC with "aversion" or the CR with "puzzling unfamiliar "?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page