What are the easier SAT II subjects?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: What are the easier SAT II subjects?
By Calidan (Calidan) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 11:18 pm: Edit

hey all... i was just wondering, in your opinions, what are the easier (or easiest) SAT II subjects? and which math is better to take; Ic or IIc and why? (and what is the difference between the two?)

By Bigman82085 (Bigman82085) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 11:20 pm: Edit

IIc, harder but greater curve

By Calidan (Calidan) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 11:25 pm: Edit

thanks... anyone else?

By Manowar (Manowar) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 11:29 pm: Edit

Math IC and IIC balance out because one is harder with a generous curve and the other is easier with a harsher curve.

If you have taken AP or IB Physics you should seriously consider taking the SAT II. It's an easy 800 if you put the proper time into studying.

By Studiousvegetar (Studiousvegetar) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 05:58 pm: Edit

I took AP bio last year and then took the SAT II. I got a five on the AP test and 700 on SAT II. I agree with Manowar that if you take the AP/IB class, the SAT II is much easier. Try to take the SAT II as soon as you finish up the course, because the information will be fresher. I took my SAT IIs in June after I had finished virtually all of the course work. Good luck.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page