November SAT II in time for ED?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: November SAT II in time for ED?
By Mew24680 (Mew24680) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 09:32 pm: Edit

I took my sat iis in may and june, but i didnt get my target scores. I plan on taking them in Nov, are they in time for early decisions?
Thanks!

By Mastamac (Mastamac) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 10:05 pm: Edit

Depends on what school your applying ed to, I know for Upenn they accept them if you rush the score report.

By Shilpa1125 (Shilpa1125) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 12:24 am: Edit

For most schools, you can take them in Nov. as long as you've already taken them, and if you get the scores back in time, the schools count them.

By Mew24680 (Mew24680) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 09:54 pm: Edit

nice thanks, i was thinking of brown ED.

By Curiousone (Curiousone) on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 09:23 pm: Edit

Brown allows you to send November scores but you MUST rush them. October normally-mailed score reports are fine.

By Afterburner (Afterburner) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 11:30 am: Edit

For Harvard:

November
Final SAT I and SAT II testing date for Early Action consideration. Applicants should designate Harvard as one of the recipients of their scores when they register for College Board tests (code is 3434). Applicants do not need to use the "rush reporting" option.

By Mic (Mic) on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 10:36 pm: Edit

Will the Oct. scores arrive in time if you DIDN'T designate your ED school as a recipient when registering the test but request to mail it after the score comes out? You know, if it's not as good, you don't even need to send it. Thank you.

By Curiousone (Curiousone) on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 08:37 pm: Edit

You have until midnight to change the schools you're sending your October scores to tonight (or 11:59pm est or something) on CollegeBoard.com. Go, go, go! :)

By Mic (Mic) on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 10:01 pm: Edit

But the scores are still unavailable by then...

By Curiousone (Curiousone) on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 10:22 pm: Edit

By when? By November 1? Doesn't matter; they accept them after the fact (its only like five days later anyway or something) because they don't even look at the early applications until late November, early December anyway.

But they do force you to rush November scores for that reason. October scores do not need to be rushed as a general rule. But check with each school.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page