SATI POLICY CONFUSION!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: SATI POLICY CONFUSION!!
By Samadams (Samadams) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 12:13 am: Edit

My freind was takeing the test, and on completion of section 6, he glanced at the last question in section 5, apparently the proctor witnessed this. The proctor came over, and he shut the book real quick, but the proctor said "You have to stay on section 6." She then came back 5 minutes into section 7, and said, "According to policy if i see you working on another section one more time, i will have to ask you to leave." Does this mean anything? Do you think she reported him?" Thanks.

PLEASE HELP!!

-Concerned Friend

By Quarky (Quarky) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 12:41 am: Edit

I don't think she reported him. Normally she is supposed to kick his ass out of the room and have a nice little record on his SAT scores, but she was nice to him, so it sounds like he is safe. But why the hell is he so stupid? Does he realize that if she wasn't this kind, she would have reported him and that would basically screw up his entire college app process?? idiot

By Zephyrmaster (Zephyrmaster) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 12:47 am: Edit

Why was your friend cheating?

By Samadams (Samadams) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 07:45 am: Edit

yes i know, he is such an idiot.

So do you think she would have had to tell him if she reported him?

By Quarky (Quarky) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 10:47 pm: Edit

Probably.

By Asndfkas (Asndfkas) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 11:18 pm: Edit

was this you?

By Billiam2 (Billiam2) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 11:34 pm: Edit

Probably.

By Centimetre (Centimetre) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 08:51 am: Edit

Heh, that's what I thought. "Concerned Friend" seemed a little too.. over the top

By Virgo007 (Virgo007) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 12:46 pm: Edit

I don't know. If she wanted to report "your friend", she would've followed ETS procedures and would have told you to leave (which she didn't.)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page