Do I need to get my scores early?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: Do I need to get my scores early?
By Mike105 (Mike105) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 08:38 pm: Edit

I was wondering if I need to get my scores early since i'm applying ea. According to the cb website, it says that the Oct test results are mailed on nov 3rd (i know in the past it has come in a day or two early). The problem is that on my application, it asks me to write my sat scores. I know that they will recieve it (do i need to rush it to them?) since i choose the school as one of my four free schools. But if I get the scores a week earlier, i could write it down and it might look different to a person reading over my file to read the scores in the organized box rather than off the box and the cb resutls sheet they get.

By Drusba (Drusba) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 08:47 pm: Edit

Do not worry about the application. If you do not have scores yet, you do not need to answer the question. Persons who make admissions decisions do not review your application until it is "complete," meaning after all required elements are received including your official test scores from the College Board.

By Mike105 (Mike105) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 09:08 pm: Edit

should i leave a note of that, that i took the oct test, on the app?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page