SAT I: WHICH ONE IS IT??

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: SAT I: WHICH ONE IS IT??
By Peterkitts (Peterkitts) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 08:26 pm: Edit

Alright, I had 4 math sections so I know that one of the sections were the experimental sections. I thought that the one with the parking lot question was NOT the experimental section which would mean that the FIRST multiple choice section counted.

My SAT format was as follows:
Math multiple choice 25 questions
Verbal multiple choice 31 questions
Math multiple choice ** 25 questions
Math QC and grid-ins
Verbal mc 35 questions
verbal 15 min section
math 15 min section

So was the third math section the one that was the experimental sections?? Cos if that section actually does count, boy am I screwed!

By Peterkitts (Peterkitts) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 08:34 pm: Edit

bumpity bump bump

By Entropie (Entropie) on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 03:54 am: Edit

was that the section with the 270 degree angled overlapping circles inscribed in a rectangle? if it's not experimental, then boy am i screwed too, since i left like 5 blank and probably got 4-5 wrong as it was. on top of that, i didnt do 4 grid ins (calculator problems) on the section after that.

By Mlk (Mlk) on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 04:08 am: Edit

it is experimental -
i didn't have any 270 degrees overlapping bla bla bla and had 3 math sections

the first - with the parkign lots (and easy last question , about the 48-12 min game )
the second - qc and grid-ins
3rd - with the 10 questions and x+y=5x+3y one (which i unfortunately got wrong :( )

Sicne i ahd verbal experimental (had 4 verbal sections) im pretty sure these are the 3 math sections that count

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page