BAD Sat II

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: BAD Sat II
By Ari17 (Ari17) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 05:13 pm: Edit

Hey I took SAT 2s for the first time today. Much harder than I expected. All I wanted was 700 and up. But I think I failed literature. If the rest of my application is solid, will bombing one SAT II hurt my chances at Northwestern ED?

By Ari17 (Ari17) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 07:32 pm: Edit

bump

By Swtaznangel4eva (Swtaznangel4eva) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 10:46 pm: Edit

youre applying early to northwestern too? well i asked abotu the sat ii hurting your chances of getting in and the lady said colleges will try to disregard that information but they'll still consider it a stain in your application... i thought that was a such a cop out that i dont know what to believe..

By Bada1712 (Bada1712) on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 03:46 pm: Edit

hey swtaz, this is ari. that screename got screwed up. anyway, ya i'm applying early to weinberg, you? did you already take the sat 2s and do badly?

By Swtaznangel4eva (Swtaznangel4eva) on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 11:22 pm: Edit

yes bada, i'm applying early to weinberg.. and i did take the satiis on oct 11th and yes, i did do badly... i'm just hoping my guesses are right... then maybe, just maybe, i'll score above a 600 on something. dont worry about me, i'm no competition =(

did you take them? are you from chicago? do you know why youre applying early? cuz i have no idea why i am

By Bada1712 (Bada1712) on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 06:06 pm: Edit

i took them oct 11 also. i'm from houston. i just really liked the school, so i figured early was my best shot.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page