Should i cancel??

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: Should i cancel??
By Alaskasy (Alaskasy) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 10:54 am: Edit

blahh

i took the math 2 c and was totally not prepared. i left 12 blank and probably got 3-6 wrong. my aim was above 700...should i cancel?

By Fairyofwind2 (Fairyofwind2) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 10:54 am: Edit

yup. cancel

By Curiousone (Curiousone) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 10:59 am: Edit

No. You still can get above 700...but beware of predicting how many you get wrong, because that's usually not very accurate.

Anyway, yes, if you got 0 wrong and 10 blank you could still have gotten an 800; therefore it seems reasonable to believe you could have left 12 blank and gotten another 3-6 wrong and still have a solid chance at a 700.

Adcoms always tell you at info sessions that they take your three highest SAT II scores, so if you blow this one just take it again or take a different test at a later date.

By Joeybg (Joeybg) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 11:02 am: Edit

humm...if u got only 3 wrong I think 700 is still a "reachable" score...I do not know tho...
33-34 p --- 700

By Studiousvegetar (Studiousvegetar) on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 10:30 pm: Edit

My opinion is that don't cancel. Just retake it once you get your score if you need to. Most schools will take the higher of the two sittings.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page