Best SAT ii writing practice tests

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: Best SAT ii writing practice tests
By Tennizpro06 (Tennizpro06) on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 05:38 pm: Edit

I posted this but it I think it wasn't clear or something. Anyways,

So barrons sat ii writing practice tests are too hard, pr's are too easy. What's on the mark?

By Mema2286 (Mema2286) on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 08:15 pm: Edit

i like kaplan

By Kingdvl (Kingdvl) on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 11:42 pm: Edit

I thought Arco's were exactly on the mark...I did 6 the week before I took writing and felt like writing could easily have been one of the practice..exact same difficulty (for MC)

By Pinkfreud (Pinkfreud) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 01:51 pm: Edit

barrons is the best despite being hardest. they are good problems and you will score similarly on the real test

By Apguythesecond (Apguythesecond) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 03:35 pm: Edit

Kaplan for sure.

By Curiousone (Curiousone) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 04:13 pm: Edit

SparkNotes all the way...their diagnostic tests which tell you exactly what you got wrong, why, and what type of thing to review are awesome.

If you want proof, I got a 730 on the PSAT writing section and an 800 on the real thing the following June. And trust me, it wasn't because of my essay (a sad 9/12).

By Tennizpro06 (Tennizpro06) on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 06:26 pm: Edit

ok, i don't care what books are better. i care what books are most similar in practice tests.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page