Do you ever just stare at your homework?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: Do you ever just stare at your homework?
By Encomium (Encomium) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 09:22 pm: Edit

Just look at it...and say...I really DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THIS!

By Mema2286 (Mema2286) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 09:27 pm: Edit

all the time!

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 09:35 pm: Edit

The question is: do I ever NOT stare at my homework?

By Haithman (Haithman) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 10:02 pm: Edit

uhh i just did that right now. Good thing im smart enough that i dont have to do my hw all the time and still get an A. lol

How about asking... Do you ever just stare at your homework and say "what the he**!!" because you dont understand it?

By Crnchycereal (Crnchycereal) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 10:05 pm: Edit

I find myself staring at my homework on a frequent basis....typically not because I don't understand it, but usually because I just don't want to do it. It's frightening, yes, but I've been feeling the effects of senioritis since the beginning of school. I just don't have ANY incentive to do homework if it's not going to be checked, graded, or handed in (unless it's calc, in which case I need to do it so I can keep up with the material)....at this point, I don't care about school as long as I get at least B's in all of my classes...that way, no school will rescind offers of admission. Lucky for me, I have A's in all my classes anyway!

By Raindrops (Raindrops) on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 08:57 am: Edit

Stare and fall asleep, yes.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page