Listing pending SAT scores on your application

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: Listing pending SAT scores on your application
By Ceetotheizzle (Ceetotheizzle) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 10:55 pm: Edit

If your applying Early Decision how would you write those scores down before sending in your application on time. Do you just write down your current scores and put pending next to them... because I know that I will do better on the next sats. Whatever you write down as your scores of the actual application means nothing right? you could totally make up numbers but what they look at is the transsciprt from collegeboard.com right? Also, do SAT II and SAT I scores come in a package for collegeboard transcipt to colleges... or do I have to pay $7.00 for SAT and $7.00 for SAT II... must I also pay $7.00 to update them to my most current scores(Thats alot of fricking money!)... say if you did really well the first time.. if you don't upgrade they will only see the first scores right?

By Whatever17 (Whatever17) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 01:15 am: Edit

yah...i was wondering about some of these things too. I'm not liking it that i have to send scores. And that I have to pay money...wtf. I took the test, Im telling u what my score was...you dont trust me??...go check on your own time.

By Thinisin (Thinisin) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 05:51 pm: Edit

help?

By Mo222 (Mo222) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 05:55 pm: Edit

pay one fee for all.

I don't know, I think you write SAT I and the date you will take it, then leave the score blank, and your supposed to put your other SAT scores on it too.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page