I really need SAT II advice and help!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: I really need SAT II advice and help!
By Meggykewpie (Meggykewpie) on Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 10:02 am: Edit

Hi, my SAT 1 currently is a 1330 and I need to raise that up so I'm signed up to take the SAT I in october and november (in case october doesn't work out). I haven't taken any SAT II'S yet and I'm looking to apply at schools like USC and UCLA, and I know UCLA needs SAT II's, is december too late to take the SAT II'S? Also, I know I can take math and writing, but I don't know what third subject I should take. I took ap us last year and I got a 4 on the test, but I barely remember anything so I don't know if should take us history. Also I'm taking ap biology this year and do you think I'll know enough by december to do OK ? or should I should I just sticck with history and review a lot. Thanks!

By Becks777 (Becks777) on Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 10:57 am: Edit

i dont think its a good idea to take sat on both oct and nov.........my advice would be take the sat in oct( if you r prepared)....then take sat ii in nov......know your sat ii scores early.........and then decide whether to take sat or sat ii in dec since the ucs consider the sat iis very important.

Did u take a foreign language in school? u can take that sat ii

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page