International sats

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: October 2003 Archive: International sats
By Sup4 (Sup4) on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 03:29 pm: Edit

hey i way just wondering if the sats all over the world are held simultaneously. i dont think thats possible because of the time difference. wont the paper be leaked if its held in say japan and then after say 20 hrs in us or other countries

By Heartfang2 (Heartfang2) on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 07:05 am: Edit

no its not held simultaneously. I live in Malaysia and I do the test at 8.30 am. Hah! Just WHY were you asking that?

By Joeybg (Joeybg) on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 12:02 pm: Edit

Well Dah!U don't live in a single time zone in the US either...do u take the test at the same time...Of course not!In October the test is the same everywhere just the sections are mixed up as well as some of the questions...

By Heartfang2 (Heartfang2) on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 10:06 pm: Edit

i could tell you the questions, but i won't bother. I have a 12 hour lead on East Coast

By Sup4 (Sup4) on Friday, October 03, 2003 - 12:53 am: Edit

hey please dont misunderstand me
i was just wondering that if they have different tests then the level of all tests would not be the same

dont want to carry the guilt of cheating so even if you posted the questions i would not look at it

By Captcalculus (Captcalculus) on Friday, October 03, 2003 - 08:55 pm: Edit

post em

By Raindrops (Raindrops) on Friday, October 03, 2003 - 10:32 pm: Edit

Collegeboard prepares several different test booklets, and you would never know before hand which test centers would be given the same type of booklets.

Why else do you think that you enter booklet number and booklet type (A or B or something else) before the test really begins?

By Sidis (Sidis) on Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 12:17 am: Edit

But I guess you could be lucky and get some q's... I wish I had them hehe

By Joeybg (Joeybg) on Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 07:14 am: Edit

How many time should I tell you the test in October,May and Jan are the same EVERYWHERE...The sections are mixed as well as some of the q's but that's all...
Simply 'coz these test are disclosed eventually...if u have ordered some from CB u should have noticed that there are always 2 Form Codes for the Sat. and one for the Sun. adm.
The first 2 letter of the code represent the way the sections are arrayed (usually in 2 ways)and the number part of the code shows how the q's are arrayed ...but the test is the same...
On the other dates tho the test are DIFFERENT there might be up to 3 completely diff test...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page