A stupid question about SAT II

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: A stupid question about SAT II
By Sandy (Sandy) on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 08:55 pm: Edit

I am signed up for SAT II Bio in June. I registered online. I am not supposed to receive an admission ticket via regular mail. Am I?

By Lateralus (Lateralus) on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 08:58 pm: Edit

no, print your ticket online

By Sandy (Sandy) on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 08:59 pm: Edit

well, then why in the world I received one via regular mail?

By Sandy (Sandy) on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 09:09 pm: Edit

HELP :(

By Apguy (Apguy) on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 09:17 pm: Edit

I don't understand what the problem is exactly.

By Sixtoes (Sixtoes) on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 09:32 pm: Edit

maybe you accidentally checked a box saying "mail ticket to me" or whatever. it's not a problem...bring the mailed ticket or printed out ticket or whatever- i guess first check to see if they match up- if they do- then both work i suppose.

By Virgo007 (Virgo007) on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 09:33 pm: Edit

You're supposed to receive your ticket through mail if you registered through the mail, and you're supposed to get you admissions ticket immediately after you're done registering online. This is what I assume.

By Sandy (Sandy) on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 09:39 pm: Edit

The problem was that I was freaking out with the fact that they mailed me my ticket. I thought may be I didn't register completely or something.
I just figured out that they changed my test center and thus mailed me my ticket :P
thnx people

By Chis (Chis) on Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 12:08 am: Edit

Seeing as how you had a ticket for the test date, it seems strange that you would be "freaking out." Hopefully you will be more calm during the Biology examination.

By Sandy (Sandy) on Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 10:38 am: Edit

lolz...hopefully

By Apguy (Apguy) on Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 04:07 pm: Edit

Wait... So you originally got your first choice test center , but they changed it later? Can they do that?

By Sandy (Sandy) on Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 04:11 pm: Edit

Actually, they changed it twice. My original one was full so they changed it to some other one when I registered. Yesterday, I got an admission ticket and they have changed my test center once again. I went online and my admission ticket has the same center as the one my ticket from yesterday has. SO, they can do that!

By Faxmachine (Faxmachine) on Saturday, May 31, 2003 - 08:56 am: Edit

just call them

By Sandy (Sandy) on Saturday, May 31, 2003 - 12:21 pm: Edit

I did, but their phone system was down.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page