Incognito?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: Incognito?
By Futuredoctor (Futuredoctor) on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 05:08 pm: Edit

Just wondering, where did Incognito go? Did he achieve his 1600?

By Apguy (Apguy) on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 06:19 pm: Edit

He posted here a day or two ago. He hasn't taken the SAT yet. If I recall correctly he said he was going to try again in June.

By Sandy (Sandy) on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 07:31 pm: Edit

It's a he?

By Eurostar (Eurostar) on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 08:02 pm: Edit

I remember the picture being of a widdle giwl...

By Apguy (Apguy) on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 08:27 pm: Edit

He also posted a picture of himself as an ugly old black guy. A clever way to maintain anonymity I suppose.

By Incognito (Incognito) on Thursday, May 22, 2003 - 11:39 pm: Edit

Futuredoctor and the rest:

With the June 7th exam approaching very soon, I decided to give CollegeConfidentail a rest for a while. I come back periodically, but not as much as I used to. I likely will not be posting too often until the June 7th exam. I did not get my 1600 yet. However, there is some good news. I got realistic and lowered my standards a bit to a 1570ish. It was time that I stopped kidding myself. A 1600 is almost impossible, as I don't have that kind of skill, and if I get a 1570+ I'll be more than satisfied with my score (although I'm not exactly *expecting* a 1570+). I recently did practice tests, and my improvement over the past 3 or 4 weeks has been phenomenal. Perhaps I should have taken a bunch of practice exams a long time ago. Luckily, I'm doing better on the CR (my weakness). Anyways, I'm glad to see that you're still posting. The other day I was looking around for some of your posts, but couldn't find (m)any recent ones. Good to see you're still here, and I wish you the best if you plan on taking the June 7th exam.

Sandy,
I'm a (s)he!

Apguy,

I loved that pic, but it was getting old. I'll change the one up now some time next week or something. BTW, I seem to remember one of your recent posts in which you said you'd do some prep over the summer. Don't stress over it too much like I did. I've been reading you're posts and responses to questions (I'm almost positive that it was you), and you seem pretty good at this stuff. You'll do fine. I wish you the best of luck next year.

By Sirmoreau (Sirmoreau) on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 04:27 am: Edit

Incognito, man don't sell yourself short. Times like this where you've gotta lift up your skirt, grab your balls and get it done. Go in it with confidence, if you can get a 1570, then you damn well can get a 1600. Don't let the test makers fool you, out do them, show them what the true incognito is all about. I believe Micheal Jordan said, "You can't make the shot, UNLESS, you think you can make it". So Incog, think you can score well, and you will. It should be nothing but a slam dunk for you. Good Luck to You!

-SirMoreau (it's pretty late)

By Xiggi (Xiggi) on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 12:41 pm: Edit

Incognito is aiming 1570 because he probably will forget to write his "real" name and get a 30 points penalty :)

PS. Going through 20-30 Real SAT Tests REALLY works, doesn't it, Inco?

X

By Futuredoctor (Futuredoctor) on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 02:06 pm: Edit

Xiggo, How did you get 20-30 real SAT tests? I only have a copy of 10 real SAT's...

By Xiggi (Xiggi) on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 05:43 pm: Edit

You can order old ones directly from College Board.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page