Sending Scores--very ignorant

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: Sending Scores--very ignorant
By Mattymatt (Mattymatt) on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 09:48 pm: Edit

I didn't elect to have my may scores sent out prior to taking the test. This was my first time taking a real sat. Now that I have my scores, should i send them to colleges i like? Do you have to? Becuase I know that my scores will improve from future sittings

By Me1 (Me1) on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 09:51 pm: Edit

If you're taking them again, you can send them whenever you want (provided it's before the deadline for applying to wherever you want). Like if the deadline is next fall or winter, there's no reason to send them now.

By Mattymatt (Mattymatt) on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 10:14 pm: Edit

thats what i figured. Im only a junior so yeah not till next fall. Thanks

BTW is there any benefit from sending the score now? Like will they send me info and stuff like from the psat. Or do all colleges already have acess to my sat score so it doesn't matter?

By Lateralus (Lateralus) on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 10:47 pm: Edit

good question, i hear that without score choice now, all colleges get all your scores now so i am not sure what the purpose of sending them to specific colleges is.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page