How do i get my Sat hand-scored

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: How do i get my Sat hand-scored
By Bradknicks (Bradknicks) on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 06:42 pm: Edit

Dammit. After i got a 1390 and prepped so hard, i actually fell 70 points. i'm hoping there was a mistake, can someone give me a link to something on the collegeboard website about hand-scoring

By Lateralus (Lateralus) on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 07:03 pm: Edit

Brad, it happens, and that is why the SAT is crap. Its a bunch of luck and next time you could surpass your mark by 50 points. Beware of hand scoring though, it seems unlikely there would be an error in scoring but if they find that your score is lower than what you received, you'll be stuck with that.

By Bradknicks (Bradknicks) on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 07:10 pm: Edit

I'm not too worried about my score being lowered seeing as how both scores(math and verbal) have already gone down since last time. Money is also not an issue. What i am really concerned about is that I was denied my just score. I remember reading that huge thread with over 300 posts where we talked about all the questions and answers and it seemed i would only get several wrong from the verbal and maybe only 1 or 2 wrong from math. I doubt i made that many dumb errors as my score would show. I just really need a link to the website about the hand-scoring process. thank you

By Studiousvegetar (Studiousvegetar) on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 08:45 pm: Edit

Try this
http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/sat/contact.html

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page