AP Psychology

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: AP Psychology
By Pnicole (Pnicole) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 04:10 pm: Edit

it wasn't too bad but...

I thought the question on sexual orientation was a little too specific. Did everyone put teh twin thing?

The Barnum Effect was also being a little picky, but I knew what it was so I was okay.

What was the one that was like if you think u have illnesses what disorder do you have. was it a personality disorder?

By Dori (Dori) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 07:27 pm: Edit

yes, i answered w/twins

that illness is a hypocondriac (sp?) so whatever that goes under. i don't remember what i put.

i thought the essays were pretty easy :) i liked the first one a lot, i wrote 2 pages and had 2 graphs.

By Gammon (Gammon) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 09:36 pm: Edit

Hypochondriasis and it's a somatoform disorder.

By Pnicole (Pnicole) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 11:26 pm: Edit

Can you really graph stuff? I think my teacher told us that charts and graphs aren't counted in ap psych. I dunno. The only class ive had that they say you can draw pictures is ap bio and i didnt have any for those essays.

By Camron (Camron) on Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 12:20 pm: Edit

I aced the mult choice for sure.
But I had trouble on the 1st essay for some reason. Even though I crammed and read the Barrons book I still forgot all the data info like distribution. The second essay was extremely easy though.

By Pnicole (Pnicole) on Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 12:27 pm: Edit

One question asked how you treat somethign and one of the choices was amphetamines... what was teh right answer?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page