AP Exam Scores - available online?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: AP Exam Scores - available online?
By Aj61498 (Aj61498) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 03:19 am: Edit

I know the AP scores are availible for a charge on July 1 for a fee, but when, if ever, will they be availible online for free on collegeboard.com? Thanks

By Texas137 (Texas137) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 11:03 am: Edit

You can get AP scores early over the phone for a fee. I'm pretty sure that AP doesn't have any kind of on-line score thing at all. Even though it's all College Board, AP and SAT are separate programs with their own rules and adminstrative quirks.

By Dan08 (Dan08) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 11:13 am: Edit

Is it $15 per score or can you get more than one score when you call up?

By Eurostar (Eurostar) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 04:43 pm: Edit

all scores...one call = $15

By Future (Future) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 06:49 pm: Edit

They ARE available ONLINE the day they are mailed... This is for free and you should get them in mid july... Just go online on July 15th or something and check it out...

By Texas137 (Texas137) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 07:40 pm: Edit

Future - are you sure? Where are you getting this? I just went to the college board site and looked, and I couldn't find anything about getting AP scores online, only about getting SAT scores online. AP scores are available by phone on July 1st for $15.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page