AP Psych...what should i study last minute?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: AP Psych...what should i study last minute?
By Dori (Dori) on Monday, May 12, 2003 - 06:29 pm: Edit

i'm taking AP psych tomorrow and i know i haven't prepared enough because i've been focusing on my other APs and my june SAT. what should i focus on for tonight? basically what's on the test most and/or is the most important?

also...since i'm not in the class i haven't heard anything about the essay questions. any idea what the topics might be this year??

thanks!

By Dori (Dori) on Monday, May 12, 2003 - 07:18 pm: Edit

bump....please!

By Dori (Dori) on Monday, May 12, 2003 - 08:52 pm: Edit

no one?

By Camron (Camron) on Monday, May 12, 2003 - 11:11 pm: Edit

Hey Dori,
Sorry for such a late response. I too will take the AP Psychology exam tomorrow. If I were you I would just turn to the back of your glossary in your psych book and review/memorize the terms. The multiple choice part mostly consists of vocabulary. As long as you do good on the multiple choice part of the test you won't have to STRESS (the process by which we perceive and respond to certain events, called stressors, that we appraise as threatening or challenging. LOL) out about the free-response part as much.

I practically crammed but I feel that I am prepared for the exam. I read the whole Barrons book yesterday and today. I took one practice test and only missed 15 out of 100. I hear that is good, knowing that Barrons prep are always harder than the real thing. I am still worried about the free-response section though.

By the way I am extremely positive that one of the essays will have to do with the procedures when designing an experiment. ie: independent variable, dependent variable, control group, random assignment, etc..

By Dori (Dori) on Monday, May 12, 2003 - 11:29 pm: Edit

thanks so much!!!

i unfortunatly got REA, which is massive, so i can't really do much with it tonight. i have the psych text book as well though, so i'm gonna go use it's glossary.

i certainly hope your essay is right, it's something i know a lot about (thank goodness for all those stupid science classes, lol)

good luck tomorrow!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page