OFFICIAL Advanced Placement Physics B Discussion

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: OFFICIAL Advanced Placement Physics B Discussion
By Stanfordhopeful (Stanfordhopeful) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 01:55 am: Edit

Anyone know whats the curve? What do you think will be the hardest part of the test?

By Rocket1406 (Rocket1406) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 07:00 am: Edit

Hey, does anyone have a PROGRAM for the TI-83 Plus, or can make one today including all the formulas?

By New (New) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 01:28 pm: Edit

Hey, anyone has any prediction for the "set up lab and describe" type free response question?
How can i prepare for that?

By Starbyrst (Starbyrst) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 02:17 pm: Edit

My teacher predicted it will be something with a pendulum since last year they used springs. or something to determine acceleration due to gravity. keep in mind that if they give u stuff to choose from, DO NOT choose everything cuz u will never need everything. lol just use logic, i havent done 1 lab this year but my teacher said that wed be fine. nhoho lets see about that

By Ickyfoo (Ickyfoo) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 03:09 pm: Edit

rocket- go to ticalc.com for programs. they have a bunch of physics ones. but i dont know how to get them on my calc,can anyone help me???

starbyrst-there's a lab????????

By Starbyrst (Starbyrst) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 03:14 pm: Edit

they have a FR dealing with, say finding index of refraction and then they ask you to describe how you would do it experimentally and what equations you would use, ect ect

By Qwerasdf (Qwerasdf) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 03:17 pm: Edit

2/3 correct is a 5....

Its out of 180 points I believe. I have an AP book with the scalings.

By New (New) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 04:40 pm: Edit

hey does anyone have good websites with lotsa practice?
where can i practice old tests or just anything?
thx for any help

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page