CHEM AP STUDY GROUP

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: CHEM AP STUDY GROUP
By Peterkangisfat (Peterkangisfat) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 09:34 pm: Edit

Everyone taking the ap chem on tuesday post here on what u think will be on the test please.

By Firedup17 (Firedup17) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 09:37 pm: Edit

OMG, hopefully gas equilibrium, not acid/base equilibrium (for free response)...

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 09:42 pm: Edit

My teacher says the free responses will most likely be Thermodynamics and Electrochemistry and the lab will be the spectrometer one.

And it won't be acid base/buffer solutions because it was there last year.

By Ndhawk (Ndhawk) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 11:56 pm: Edit

Yea my teacher noted that acid/base was last year, but he said that in the past they've been known to double up and do acid/base two years in a row on several occasions, so its either that or gaseous, hopefully gaseous. He said he's expecting a kinetics one and then a thermochemistry one, i think there was an electro chemistry one last year though so I dont think that will be on there.

By Adamg (Adamg) on Friday, May 09, 2003 - 02:02 pm: Edit

If I were you guys I would study your Ksp and your acid/base equlibrium pretty hard. Those two subjects will be on the free response. Always know your electrochem, also.

By Heatwave345 (Heatwave345) on Friday, May 09, 2003 - 06:46 pm: Edit

i haven't seen any nuclear chem. in the practice tests. do you think they'll pull a fast one on us?

we took a "mock" test yesterday in class. It was only the 90 min MC. I got a raw score of 52. Assuming i do about the same on the FR. Would i get a 5, 4, or 3?

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Friday, May 09, 2003 - 07:00 pm: Edit

there are about 1-2 nuclear chem questions per exam.

By Diconoclastx (Diconoclastx) on Friday, May 09, 2003 - 08:16 pm: Edit

52 out of 75 is a 5

By Heatwave345 (Heatwave345) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 09:10 am: Edit

does anybody have some good TI-89 chem programs besides the Periodic Table?

my e-mail is heatwave345@hotmail.com

thx

By Me1 (Me1) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 09:24 am: Edit

What's a spectrometer? How do I prepare for the lab questions? We haven't done a lab in MONTHS. We only did labs for like the first 3-4 chapters out of 20 or so chapters in our book (we didn't discuss the labs we never did either).

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page