Ap calc

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: Ap calc
By J_Jay (J_Jay) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 02:33 pm: Edit

holy god the ap calc bc exam was much harder than i thuoght it was gonna b. i went thru part 1 all happy thinkin im gonna get a 5...i knew every damn question xcept that crazy moose logistic questin..didnt have time 2 do it but i knew how 2...then i hit part 2s. number 1 was a joke, 2 wasnt bad..but holy •••• what was up 2 with number 3?! parts a,b,c wernt bad but d was impossible. Then number 4 was ok...i messed up a little on the area of the curves to find the f(x) values, and numbers 5 and 6 were pretty ok but 6c took me a while 2 figure out how 2 do it. im pretty confident im gettin a 2 but my teacher has prepped us like crazy..i did every part 2 from 1986 to 2002. that guarantees u a 5. how did every1 else do?

By Clangpants1 (Clangpants1) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 02:40 pm: Edit

hey jay, do you have aim? my screenname is nickcheck

By Quarky (Quarky) on Thursday, May 08, 2003 - 04:56 pm: Edit

Can u remind what each number was? Sounds like you did better than I did. I mean, you don't have to ace the test. You have to do really bad to get a 2...
Polar stuff sucked.

prob 6 -- error stuff was the only thing i got right without doing the other stuff right. I think i got the f' right, but that's it. I had no clue what to do with that diff eq.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page