Going to take math I c any tips?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: Going to take math I c any tips?
By Itgoeslikethis (Itgoeslikethis) on Monday, May 05, 2003 - 07:53 pm: Edit

i'm going to take the math ic test on june seventh. my counselors, teachers, blahblah etc, have recommended that i take the test after i finish alg 2..well i'm finishing that now, but is that what the test really goes up to? because i borrowed a barron's practice and a collegeboard practice book and the two books are very different. barron has a bunch of stuff i never learned or really picky geometry things that i have forgotten and the collegeboard one, which i hope to hell that its closer to the real math ic, seems easier. and if a lot of stuff harder than alg two/basic trig is on it, i'd like to know so i can cancel. thanks.

By Dori (Dori) on Monday, May 05, 2003 - 08:11 pm: Edit

it has some trig, but you should be ok with just alg. 2. just review everything the collegeboard says is on the test. review geometry b/c those questions are usually the harder ones (at least for me...) and take a lot of practice tests.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page