Studying for the Chem AP test...

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: Studying for the Chem AP test...
By Jason817 (Jason817) on Monday, May 05, 2003 - 01:23 am: Edit

Do you think that in one weekend + 2 after school days, I can finish Barrons Chem AP (front to back), Princeton Review's Chem AP, Chem AP cliff notes, and do every released practice test??

By Eurostar (Eurostar) on Monday, May 05, 2003 - 01:30 am: Edit

Heck no. Only do Princeton. That will get you a 5. Oh, and the 1994 and 1999 practice exams.

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Monday, May 05, 2003 - 01:53 am: Edit

why only those two years?

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Monday, May 05, 2003 - 10:00 am: Edit

bump

By Apguy (Apguy) on Monday, May 05, 2003 - 03:04 pm: Edit

Barrons will slow you down big time. Have you started it yet?

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Monday, May 05, 2003 - 06:41 pm: Edit

yes. I read part of Barrons and PR weeks ago but forgot everything so all that was useless.

By Apguy (Apguy) on Tuesday, May 06, 2003 - 02:58 pm: Edit

Yeah, I know the feeling. I forgot almost everything about the colonial years in my US prep. If I were in your position I would do the Princeton Review book. Then I would do the Barrons books for specific chapters or topics you are having trouble on. When you are pressed on time there is no need to spend your precious time studing what you know very well already. But this is just me. If you don't procrastinate that much and have a good memory it is possible.

Carpe diem!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page