Relatively drastic changes in SAT score...

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: Relatively drastic changes in SAT score...
By Arthur (Arthur) on Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 04:48 pm: Edit

i got only a 1400 on the april test and on the may test i am 99.9% sure i got over 1500 and i think i probably got 1550+ - possibly even 1590 or 1600.

how will colleges look at this? i know they are supposed to consider only the highest scores, but will they really?

also, is there any chance ets will accuse me of cheating? now that i am over the initial excitement of destroying that test, i have some doubts. thanks.

By Arthur (Arthur) on Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 05:06 pm: Edit

bump

By Azura (Azura) on Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 05:24 pm: Edit

i think it's highly feasible to increase 150-200 points. you could have been having an off day in april. if u scored perhaps, a 1000 in april and jumped to a 1600, that might be a different story, but that's not the case so don't worry about it. congratz on your good score!

By Arthur (Arthur) on Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 05:34 pm: Edit

thanks for the reassurance.

what i think is interesting is it's kind of a combination. in other words, i had an off day in april, but an uncharacteristically "on" day yesterday.

my real ability is probably somewhere in between the two (around 1480-1500).

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page