May 3 SAT: I Got Screwed Over

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: May 3 SAT: I Got Screwed Over
By Ziggysux2 (Ziggysux2) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 07:04 pm: Edit

I took the SAT I today. I was doing well on the test, working on the last section (15-minute verbal section on Napster) when, after about 10 minutes, the woman in my classroom told us time was up. I hadn't taken note of exactly when the time had started for that section but I was expecting to be able to work for about 5 more minutes- I answered through question 8 of 13 but I am not sure if I may have left a question blank that I was going to go back to answer. Anyway, I looked around the room, and no one looked surprised at all. Afterward, though, people said that they timed it as only 10 minutes and someone said that he told the woman she hadn't given us enough time, and she said something about the fact that she had the official time. So.. what exactly do I do!?

By Virgo007 (Virgo007) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 07:18 pm: Edit

I say notify the ETS immediately. I think think is very serious...what a dumbass proctor.

By Tenniscassieo (Tenniscassieo) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 07:58 pm: Edit

man, that sucks

By Bart_Simpson22 (Bart_Simpson22) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 08:05 pm: Edit

I was so parranoid about something like that happening. I would have been so pissed.

By Ndhawk (Ndhawk) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 08:17 pm: Edit

dude that sucks........i dont know what i would do if i were you though

By Dori (Dori) on Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 01:00 am: Edit

email/call/fax the college board TODAY.

i had fire alarms going off during my test and the proctor wouldn't shut up the ENTIRE time were were testing (SAT2s). i'm calling them first thing in the morning and telling them.

last year during APs we had a nest of hornetts in our room. they gave us the option of retesting w/no charge about a week later.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page