Predict my score?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: Predict my score?
By Montydsw11 (Montydsw11) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 05:16 pm: Edit

Just took the SAT today... did pretty well...

From looking at these boards, looks like I got 5 wrong in verbal, 2 wrong in math (1 grid in).

Does anyone have any idea what I will score? My goal was 1500... do I have a shot at this?

Thanks guys...

By Arthur (Arthur) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 05:36 pm: Edit

i think you're looking at 750-790 on math and 760-790 on verbal.

good job, you got your 1500.

By Curiousone (Curiousone) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 05:37 pm: Edit

Obviously this is not 100% accurate, but based on the scale for the May 2002 SAT I, a raw score of 72 (out of 78) on verbal was 750, and a raw score of 58 (out of 60) was 770 for math. So you would have gotten a 1520 on last year's May SAT.

Based on score ranges, I imagine the lowest you can get is a 1460 (not likely, but it does seem score ranges are + or - 30 pts for each subsection) and the highest a 1580.

By Coolcollegekid (Coolcollegekid) on Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 04:23 am: Edit

people, i beg of you to assess my score. please try to be accurate. okay, so let's say i left one out in every section (maybe 2 in a single section max), i got i think 3 analogy wrong, and maybe 3 critical reading wrong, and no sentence completion. now, to the math, i think i left out, in total, probably 4 and got 5 wrong. my score? any chance for a 1400 on this thing? i feel so pissed off at myself cause i could have scored so much higher on the math

By Coolcollegekid (Coolcollegekid) on Sunday, May 04, 2003 - 04:25 am: Edit

i know this may seem like a stupid question, but had i gotten 4 of my math errors correct, and say 2 additional verbal questions correct, what do you think my score would have improved by?
im going to kill myself for that easy parallelogram problem in the math, and the one where there was the whole
k(2x+3)(x-1)=0, and x>1. i put, i know, im dumb, k=-1.5 for the answer, accidentally solving for 2x+3=0 and figuring it would work. shoot me now please.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page