US Hisotory SAT 2 May 3rd Test

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: US Hisotory SAT 2 May 3rd Test
By Penn2001 (Penn2001) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 01:50 pm: Edit

Any comments... I though the test was a little difficult. I studied hard, but the SAT2 was a little harder than last years in the blue book that I took a practice test in. Any questions you remember or don't know the answer to?

By Starbyrst (Starbyrst) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 03:20 pm: Edit

I def thought it was hard. I found myself narrowing lots of them down to 2 and guessing. The map question i was wondering about. i put expansion of slavery cuz of rr. The baseball one was increased urban population right? my brain was on overload and i stupidly put transcontinental rr's for the baseball one. The ashcan one was ridiculous, the answer was cafes tenements and such! yay i got it! im relly mad that i put barton as Womans Christian Temperance Union cause i associated her with Red Cross but I STUPIDLY didnt put it. o well, i hope i did well enough so that i dont have to worry about taking it again

By Apguy (Apguy) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 04:03 pm: Edit

I thought it was pretty hard too. The latter half of the test is where I got most confused.

And Starbyrst-

For the baseball one I choose the one about black players being allowed in. (guess)

And yeah, Clara Barton was a part of the red cross. I wasn't sure about that one and also narrowed it down to the Christian temperance union but never heard her name when I read about it so I choose Red Cross. Phew!

I also found myself narrowing answers down to two all the time. I could often cross three choices off right away but would have two left that I was stumped on and from there it was just a crapshoot. Ah well. I'm going to get my scores online early, I'm already worrying about my score and I'm only aiming for at least a 650+ !

By Lateralus (Lateralus) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 04:05 pm: Edit

lol baseball i put television when i KNEW it was wrong. i am so @#$$#@# stupid. but i didnt think any of the other choices were right=(

By Starbyrst (Starbyrst) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 04:06 pm: Edit

i didnt even see an anwer with black players in it! I relly have to learn how to read! :)

By Apguy (Apguy) on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 05:07 pm: Edit

LOL! After looking over some of the answers in the other thread, I think I missed some choices too. I was losing time and went with my first hunch on many questions. The cool thing was my lazy proctor didn't realize the time and gave us almost 5-6 extra minutes!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page